WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (17809) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Comics I Don’t Understand » Didn’t we laugh out loud just 3 hours ago??

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Didn’t we laugh out loud just 3 hours ago??

on Jul 9th 2017

lol-curiosity.PNG

nyer-interfaith.PNG

jim-benton-robot-1-width-650.PNG

jim-benton-robot-2.PNG

jim-benton-robot-3.PNG

jim-benton-robot-4.PNG

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (17809) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Filed in

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category') AND tr.object_id IN (17809) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Uncategorized | 19 responses so far

19 Responses to “Didn’t we laugh out loud just 3 hours ago??”

1. James Schend Jul 9th 2017 at 01:54 am 1

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

That robot is very Gumby.

2. Mona Jul 9th 2017 at 02:37 am 2

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Yes, the first two are LOL for me.
    I am so disappointed. Today (well, yesterday for those East of me) we had a family function we were obligated to attend. Two hours in traffic to get there and two and a half hours home. And it was in a “dead-zone”. The only place I have ever been where my phone’s Internet connection was worse than dial-up. So I have missed most of the 24 hour project. Don’t know if I’ll be able to catch up tomorrow, but it just won’t be the same. I think it was last year that I was at my computer during just about all of it along with larK. I had a great time! Okay, done kvetching. Goodnight all.

3. JosePluma Jul 9th 2017 at 04:20 am 3

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

The robot reminds me of Professor Elemental’s “So Long Sally.”

4. Kilby Jul 9th 2017 at 06:17 am 4

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Not just three hours: we laughed at the second one on April 9th (that’s 90 days ago).

5. mitch4 Jul 9th 2017 at 07:14 am 5

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Thanks to Kilby for tracking down the recent appearance of the three clerics at the bar. I knew it looked familiar, and in fact remembered having trouble identifying their religious affiliations. Looking back via the link, Powers was the helpful one, who identified the middle guy as an Imam, where I thought he might be Eastern Orthodox.

6. Bob in Nashville Jul 9th 2017 at 08:01 am 6

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I tried to groan at the cat one, but had to chuckle instead despite myself. The best kind of pun.

Who hasn’t at some point in time identified with the scientist who builds a robot girlfriend only to find himself henpecked for his trouble?

7. Kilby Jul 9th 2017 at 10:10 am 7

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

@ mitch4 (5) - Glad to be of assistance. The reason the “New Yorker” tag didn’t help much was that there have been a large number of cartoons from that source in the past few months (including all those “collective” posts). The trick that worked was googling for “interfaith site:comicsidontundertand.com”.

8. larK Jul 9th 2017 at 12:03 pm 8

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Mona: I was recently lamenting that this year’s 24-hour project wasn’t as jumping, and I thought maybe it was because it was on a Saturday. Now I understand it was because you were in a dead-zone for most of it :-)

9. Mona Jul 9th 2017 at 01:50 pm 9

Aww, thanks larK!

10. Boise Ed Jul 9th 2017 at 04:11 pm 10

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Another rarity! A New Yorker that made me laugh out loud. [Does anyone here remember the 1968 movie Great Catherine, in which Zero Mostel is constantly astounding himself with “another epigram”? Or the George Bernard Shaw play that it came from?]

11. Usual John Jul 10th 2017 at 12:09 am 11

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

The 24 hours went so quickly! But still none of my submissions were used. Bill, are you getting them? The most recent one was a Questionable Content, http://questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=3517.

12. larK Jul 10th 2017 at 12:41 am 12

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Usual John: the first three are puns on dog breed names, the 4th one, contrary to expectation, isn’t, it’s just what you’d expect a cop to say to a bank robber? And the final two panels are just character building, you’re laughing with them…

13. Cidu Bill Jul 10th 2017 at 12:57 am 13

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I did receive it, Usual John, and I put it in the queue. But… now I guess I’ll have to find it and take it out of the queue.

14. larK Jul 10th 2017 at 09:18 am 14

Sorry….

15. Meryl A Jul 11th 2017 at 01:44 am 15

Boise Ed -

I know “the Great Catherine”. I know lots of Shaw plays, but not sure which one you mean.

16. Boise Ed Jul 11th 2017 at 02:26 am 16

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Meryl [15]: George Bernard Shaw wrote Great Catherine: Whom Glory Still Adores in 1913 — soon after Pygmalion, I believe.

17. Winter Wallaby Jul 12th 2017 at 01:00 pm 17

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Mona #2: I share your pain. I was camping through the entirety of the 24 hour project.

18. Cidu Bill Jul 12th 2017 at 04:29 pm 18

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

It’s okay, Usual John and larK, I happen to have a LONG queue at the moment.

If I were hit by a truck tomorrow, y’all might not even notice for a long time.

(which, come to think of it, is a somewhat disconcerting thought)

19. Meryl A Jul 18th 2017 at 02:57 am 19