WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (17690) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Comics I Don’t Understand » The Great Escape [OT]

The Great Escape [OT]

on Jun 17th 2017

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I don’t seem to be able to upload a video here. I also apparently don’t know how to link to a specific Facebook post.

So if anybody wants to spend six minutes and one second watching something I found entertaining, you can pop over to my Facebook page.

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (17690) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Filed in

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category') AND tr.object_id IN (17690) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Uncategorized | 10 responses so far

10 Responses to “The Great Escape [OT]”

1. Pete Jun 17th 2017 at 06:46 pm 1

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Hold on, you’ve posted links to videos before.

2. Cidu Bill Jun 17th 2017 at 06:56 pm 2

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Those were YouTube videos, Pete — and I wouldn’t feel right uploading this guy’s performance to YouTube without his permission.

3. Mitch4 Jun 18th 2017 at 12:18 am 3

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Aarrgh, stuck between technologies. On a mobile, already on Fcbk as an app, can’t use the link, what would be the within-Facebook search term to try. Thanks!

4. Fuzzmaster Jun 18th 2017 at 12:40 am 4

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Mitch, search FB for “Bill Bickel.” He should be the first one that comes up, with a note underneath his name about the number of followers.

5. mitch4 Jun 18th 2017 at 01:17 am 5

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Thanks Fuzz for the help, and thanks Bill for the escape artist video. He certainly has a well-honed patter!

6. Kilby Jun 18th 2017 at 03:23 am 6

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I don’t know about the rest of you across the pond, but from where I’m looking, the link produces “This page isn’t available.

7. BBBB Jun 18th 2017 at 12:06 pm 7

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Ditto Kilby’s experience, then a search turned up Bill Bickel chimneysweep.

8. Kevin A Jun 18th 2017 at 12:54 pm 8

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

@Kilby I had that experience the first time too.
    This isn’t a recipe; it’s just what I did: I deleted the failing tab (Internet Explorer), then I logged into Facebook on a new tab, then I tried the link again (from my untouched CIDU tab) with success.

9. Kevin A Jun 18th 2017 at 12:56 pm 9

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

addendum: I was using: right click -> “Open in new tab”.

10. Meryl A Jun 20th 2017 at 01:40 am 10

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I also got “this page isn’t available” and boo boo thumb.