WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (17683) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Comics I Don’t Understand » Any other Berliners here?

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Any other Berliners here?

on Jun 6th 2017

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Interested in meeting up Sunday?

Please give me a yell as soon as possible (bill bickel at gmail.com)

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (17683) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Filed in

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category') AND tr.object_id IN (17683) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Uncategorized | 7 responses so far

7 Responses to “Any other Berliners here?”

1. Kilby Jun 7th 2017 at 03:58 am 1

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Heck, I’d settle for anyone in Germany who’s willing to make the trip here.

2. DemetriosX Jun 7th 2017 at 06:15 am 2

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Alas, I’ll be in Trier this weekend. That’s clear on the other side of the country.

3. Keera Ann Fox Jun 7th 2017 at 09:40 am 3

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Aw, wish I could join you!

4. Olivier Jun 7th 2017 at 10:48 am 4

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Elections AND Fathers’ Day in France, sorry. Have fun.

5. Kilby Jun 8th 2017 at 03:59 am 5

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

@ Olivier (4) - I’d be more than willing to ask you to “play hooky” on Father’s Day(*), but that election is another matter. Please stay put and go to the polls.

P.S. I’m a bit surprised that France has Father’s Day on the second Sunday in June (not the 3rd Sunday, as in the USA).

6. Kilby Jun 8th 2017 at 04:04 am 6

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

P.P.S. @ Keera (3) - I thought you might consider coming down, but that would be a rather arduous journey, if you’re still in Norway.

7. Olivier Jun 8th 2017 at 06:35 am 7

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Kilby @5 : I checked and you’re right, it’s on the 18th this year. I’d have sworn it was two weeks after Mothers’ Day but it’s actually on the 3rd Sunday in June. What a klutz I am. I was thrown off by Belgium, where it will be on the 11th (2nd Sunday).
    So this is why I have seen so many Belgian ads for Fathers’ Day this week but few French ones.
    On the other hand, elections ARE this weekend.

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]