Making a List…

Cidu Bill on Dec 22nd 2016

cidu-nyer-naughty-nice-ugly.PNG

Filed in Bill Bickel, CIDU, Christmas, New Yorker, Santa Claus, comics, humor | 14 responses so far

14 Responses to “Making a List…”

1. Arthur Dec 22nd 2016 at 12:25 am 1

If the first two columns were reversed, I’d think “The Good, The
    Bad, and The Ugly”.

2. Cidu Bill Dec 22nd 2016 at 12:27 am 2

I had the same thought, Arthur: I definitely would have gone with Good/Bad/Ugly.

3. Kevin A Dec 22nd 2016 at 02:29 am 3

the Daily Cartoon on December 23, 2015. (by Benjamin Schwartz)

I agree with “The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly” in that I feel it’s that sense of “Ugly”.
    After experiencing 2016, I’m a little reluctant to look back and be reminded of whatever this refers to in 2015.

4. Kamino Neko Dec 22nd 2016 at 05:18 am 4

Order of the elements aside, I think it is The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

5. Fluffy Bunny Slippers Dec 22nd 2016 at 09:47 am 5

In theatres Friday 23: Sergio Leone’s most badass story yet. A story of a man gone rogue in the old west, hunting down those who have wronged him and pumping them full of coal. Making the nice, naughty and the bad, ugly, It’s Kris Kringle in Once Upon a Time in the North Pole.

6. Fluffy Bunny Slippers Dec 22nd 2016 at 09:48 am 6

In theatres Friday 23: Sergio Leone’s most intense story yet. A story of a man gone rogue in the old west, hunting down those who have wronged him and pumping them full of coal. Making the nice, naughty and the bad, ugly, It’s Kris Kringle in Once Upon a Time in the North Pole.

7. Boise Ed Dec 22nd 2016 at 02:48 pm 7

It probably does mean G/B/U. Alternatively, the third column could mean really naughty, as in “he said some really ugly things.” Even then, though, the order of the first two should be reversed.

8. Meryl A Dec 23rd 2016 at 03:24 am 8

My thought was that good people get gifts because they are good. Bad ones don’t because they are bad. Ugly ones don’t gifts because they are ugly. It seems to me that I have heard comments on some shows or such that ugly people should not be treated well as they are ugly, but I have no idea where I heard it.

9. Daniel J. Drazen Dec 23rd 2016 at 09:49 am 9

I can’t help thinking that one of the entries on the Ugly list is “YourMama’sSo.”

10. Boise Ed Dec 24th 2016 at 12:53 am 10

… that ugly people should not be treated well as they are ugly, but I have no idea where I heard it.

tRump said something like that, a few months ago.

11. Cidu Bill Dec 24th 2016 at 01:02 am 11

Of course, Trump would have said “Nasty” rather than “Naughty.”

12. Mona Dec 24th 2016 at 02:19 am 12

I thought that all us “Nasty Women” should embrace the title and wear “Nasty Woman” t-shirts. But apparently I was the only one with that thought.

13. Cidu Bill Dec 24th 2016 at 02:24 am 13

“Was” or “wasn’t”? People made small fortunes selling “Nasty Women” t-shirts and other items.

14. Mona Dec 24th 2016 at 04:36 am 14

I did not see any Nasty Woman merchandise.