WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (16249) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Comics I Don’t Understand » Sunday Funnies : LOL, September 11, 2016

Sunday Funnies : LOL, September 11, 2016

on Sep 11th 2016

loose-steps.gif

pinc.gif

strange-clowns.gif

Boise Ed:

dogs-of-c-kennel-boise-ed.jpg

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (16249) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Filed in

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category') AND tr.object_id IN (16249) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Uncategorized | 18 responses so far

18 Responses to “Sunday Funnies : LOL, September 11, 2016”

1. Kamino Neko Sep 11th 2016 at 02:22 am 1

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

‘A rat that does parkour’…I like that one. I’ll have to mention it to my squirrelfriend. >_>

Took me a while to get the Arlo and Janis one. (Probably because I’ve never in my life heard one of those freestanding washrooms referred to as a bathhouse, which is very much a different thing.)

2. mitch4 Sep 11th 2016 at 07:45 am 2

LOL all around!

And I guess they can’t prepare the whole ocean with tell-tale dye as sometimes used in pools!

3. Daniel J. Drazen Sep 11th 2016 at 08:13 am 3

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I saw it happen at a strip of beach in San Diego years ago. The perpetrator (pee-petrator?) was a naked boy about 3 years old; I don’t know what Arlo’s excuse would be.

4. Powers Sep 11th 2016 at 08:54 am 4

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

There’s no such thing as a tell-tale dye that reveals the presence of urine in swimming pools: http://www.snopes.com/science/poolpiss.asp

5. BBBB Sep 11th 2016 at 09:19 am 5

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Well, this is ruining a beautiful Sunday morning. I’m not sure I understand any of the comics, except possibly the clowns one, and none strike me as particularly funny–but then I don’t get them, either.

6. mitch4 Sep 11th 2016 at 09:20 am 6

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Thank you Powers @4. I considered saying “supposedly” but wasn’t sure and was using the clumsy phone.

7. Ian D Osmond Sep 11th 2016 at 09:32 am 7

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

BBBB: It’s easier to do stairs on an etch-a-sketch than anything else — indeed, it’s the only easy thing, so the guy’s been really HOPING for something involving stairs SOMETIME.

Arlo has been peeing in the ocean rather than in the bathroom they have on the beach.

Scary clowns drop out of clown school.

Honestly, fairly clever, and accurate, insults for a dog and squirrel to throw at each other.

8. B.A. Sep 11th 2016 at 02:02 pm 8

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

BBBB, you have to notice Arlo’s guilty glance at the ocean, which is very easy to miss.

9. Treesong Sep 11th 2016 at 04:26 pm 9

Fish pee…into the ocean,
    Why oh why can’t I?

10. Squirrel Antidefamation League Sep 11th 2016 at 05:16 pm 10

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Thank you, Ian. The first two were CIDU and the third was meh, but I loved that parkour line!

11. Bob in Nashville Sep 11th 2016 at 05:26 pm 11

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Back when I was 17 I had a summer job with park maintenance at a county park on the beach on the coast of Texas. There were restroom structures there, but there was also a “bathhouse” labeled as such for the benefit of non RV campers. It had two big communal showers in different rooms: one for men and one for women.

So I read a neglected hygiene joke into the A&J, rather than peeing in the ocean. Honestly, I always thought that everyone who swam in the ocean did that.

12. Mark in Boston Sep 11th 2016 at 08:43 pm 12

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Not just fish, but whales do it too. Now if a whale’s discharge is proportionate to an elephant’s, which is considerable …

13. Meryl A Sep 16th 2016 at 11:24 pm 13

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I read Arlo on the Gocomics site. I generally do not join the conversations there - just when they say something stupid or annoying enough that I have to answer them. The general thought there was that what it is implied Arlo does is what one should do and there is no reason not to. I posted back disagreeing with them and pointing out the problem with “body fluid” borne illnesses being released into the ocean.

14. Cidu Bill Sep 17th 2016 at 05:30 pm 14

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Meryl, I imagine anything Arlo releases would be diluted to negligibility.

Especially considering what’s probably being dumped into the ocean a few miles away.

15. arthur Sep 17th 2016 at 06:57 pm 15

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

A quick search shows that there’s no problem peeing in the ocean.
    For instance,

16. Arthur Sep 17th 2016 at 06:57 pm 16

17. mitch4 Sep 22nd 2016 at 06:06 pm 17

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Vichyssoise recipe: First, you take a leek…

18. Boise Ed Sep 22nd 2016 at 06:56 pm 18