CAUGHT (official title of the comic): Probably Arlo

Cidu Bill on Jan 27th 2015

pbf266-caught.png

Filed in Arlo Page, Bill Bickel, CIDU, Perry Bible Fellowship, comics comic strips, humor | 24 responses so far

24 Responses to “CAUGHT (official title of the comic): Probably Arlo”

1. yellojkt Jan 27th 2015 at 06:27 pm 1

She should know better than to interrupt Robert Maplethorpe when he is working.

2. Futabakun Jan 27th 2015 at 06:52 pm 2

No matter how kinky it may look, he still gets turned on by her. That’s so romantic!

3. John Small Berries Jan 27th 2015 at 08:57 pm 3

I had no idea PBF was updating again. Fantastic!

4. JeffCG Jan 27th 2015 at 09:13 pm 4

I’m scared for the guinea pig.

5. zookeeper Jan 27th 2015 at 09:40 pm 5

Watchoo mean “Probably?”

6. James Pollock Jan 27th 2015 at 10:11 pm 6

Yeah, there’s no “probably” involved in this comic’s “arlo-iness”.

(well, except for its web nature, meaning no editor to slip anything past)

7. Kamino Neko Jan 27th 2015 at 10:17 pm 7

I’m shocked this isn’t under a cut…

8. Mr. Grumpy Jan 27th 2015 at 11:51 pm 8

Ewwwww

9. James Pollock Jan 28th 2015 at 12:13 am 9

Look, you can’t actually SEE that he’s masturbating in panel 2, but there’s clearly a foreign object making rectal contact, and it’s not a colonoscope. Panel 5 suggests it’s a riding crop.

Alternative explanation: He finds pain sexually stimulating. He’s looking at his wedding photos for stimulation. He considers the marriage a source of pain.

10. Kevin A. Jan 28th 2015 at 12:31 am 10

And that gerbil, well, heck, it looks like a guinea pig, … oh my! (why?…)

11. Mona Jan 28th 2015 at 12:57 am 11

“…marriage a source of pain.”
    LOL!
    (Oops did I say that out loud? My bad.)

12. Morris Keesan Jan 28th 2015 at 12:00 pm 12

I would say that the “probably” suggests that CIDU Bill has a refreshing level of innocence.

13. Winter Wallaby Jan 28th 2015 at 12:04 pm 13

JSB #3: I hate to disappoint you, but ever since PBF stopped, it’s had one or two new comics every six months. This is probably just another stray cartoon, rather than a return to regular updates.

I see a CIDU tag on this, but I’m not sure what there is to explain (and I see no one else is explaining it either).

14. Bob Jan 28th 2015 at 01:15 pm 14

WW #13 - I think Futabakun #2 explained it perfectly.

15. Judge Mental Jan 28th 2015 at 01:27 pm 15

@Winter Wallaby #13

While you might not need an explanation, I can see where some might not get exactly what is going on here (particularly not realizing what is going on in panel 2 and/or the relevance of the wedding photo)

I would say Futabakun #2 made a very cursory explanation and James Pollock #9 comment might have helped some understand what is going on in panel 2.

Dude is engaging in kinky self-pleasure. In the penutlimate panel, the readers discovers that even with all his “toys”, he still needs/wants the picture of his bride. The joke is the typical cartoon switch between expectation (wife either being horrified by the situation and/or going ballistic) and the real result (bride finds it sweet that he is using their wedding photo). This is augmented by the reveal that it was even more perverted than we thought (witness the unbelievable array of kinky accoutrements in the last panel)

16. zookeeper Jan 28th 2015 at 01:39 pm 16

Yeah, all in all pretty sweet. Except for the guinea pig.

17. Jon Delfin Jan 28th 2015 at 05:09 pm 17

For some reason that I do not know (he lost a bet?), Gurewitch said he would be adding six new cartoons this month. Four to go.

18. Notlob Jan 28th 2015 at 06:36 pm 18

He must be a true masochist. He’s a Zorn-era Seahawks fan.

19. James Pollock Jan 28th 2015 at 07:08 pm 19

A) Zorn was pretty good (Rookie of the Year in 1976, second member of the Seahawks Ring of Honor), and B) Seahawks helmets have never been that color. Maybe that guy’s a college player?

20. Judge Mental Jan 28th 2015 at 08:43 pm 20

@Notlob #18

golf clap

21. Proginoskes Jan 29th 2015 at 05:46 am 21

“Probably Arlo”? No. This is the capital of Arloland.

22. Terry Jan 29th 2015 at 08:59 am 22

Friend of mine once said, “You know you’re getting older when your fantasies are of your wife when she was younger.”

Not to feather my cap, but I think that is the exact explanation.

23. tygalilee Jan 29th 2015 at 02:01 pm 23

Probably Arlo? No “NSFW click at your own risk” warning? a CIDU??

aye carumba

24. Kilby Aug 18th 2015 at 12:59 pm 24

@ updates (17) - He kept his promise: There are exactly six new cartoons posted at www.pbfcomics.com between 26 Jan and 13 Feb. Alas, there has been nothing new since then.