And Finally… Did I Ever Use These LOLs in 2013? Meets Arlo

Cidu Bill on Dec 31st 2013

end-of-year-arlo-lol.gif

Filed in Arlo Page, Bill Bickel, Comics That Made Us Laugh Out Loud, Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal, Zach Weiner, comic strips, comics, humor, lol | 11 responses so far

11 Responses to “And Finally… Did I Ever Use These LOLs in 2013? Meets Arlo”

1. Elyrest Dec 31st 2013 at 04:14 pm 1

I don’t know if you used this one before, but it made me laugh. As somebody said, “Just because there’s snow on the roof doesn’t mean the fire’s gone out in the furnace.” And men don’t change that much as they age.

2. Jeff S. Dec 31st 2013 at 09:30 pm 2

I stopped caring after reading the word, “boob”. I think a couple others might have already responded.

3. LarryLunts Jan 1st 2014 at 04:35 am 3

Awwwwwh!

4. DemetriosX Jan 1st 2014 at 08:04 am 4

I’ve seen this one before, but I don’t think you ran it. But I just noticed that Zach must have flipped the panel where she kisses the old guy, because otherwise she’s sitting on the other old guy’s lap. And that has to be worth way more points than a simple boob brush.

5. Soup Dragon Jan 1st 2014 at 10:38 am 5

Zach draws the profile of boobs just right! (Eg. panel 4).
    I agree with DemetriosX about flipping that panel - also, she couldn’t have touched him with her left boob in that position unless she was halfway behind him.

6. padraig Jan 1st 2014 at 01:28 pm 6

Boob brush in a sports bra ought to be worth more points, you have to get her closer.

The woman’s dialog reminds me of the old Onion headline, “Local woman tired of men staring at her breast implants.”

7. Lost in A**2 Jan 1st 2014 at 01:38 pm 7

Hmm… Here’s something I read yesterday, or may be the day before: “The woman who is wearing a steampunky corset to a convention is almost certainly wearing it in part to enjoy being seen in it and to have people enjoy seeing her in it — but she’s also almost certainly not wearing it for you” (John Scalzi’s Incomplete Guide to Not Creeping).

8. Elyrest Jan 1st 2014 at 01:49 pm 8

” she’s also almost certainly not wearing it for you”

That’s the part that some guys just never seem to get. Just because something’s on display doesn’t mean it’s a freebie for the taking. Most people learn this as they age, but some don’t. Add to that the increasing likelihood of Alzheimer related behavior changes, causing impulse control problems, and you have the prescription for the stereotypical “dirty old man”.

9. LarryLunts Jan 2nd 2014 at 09:08 am 9

The girl may have been depicted as slightly more attractive, as less as a dumpy sad sack, in order to punch the message.

10. Woodrowfan Jan 2nd 2014 at 10:57 am 10

“Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun. A quick peek is probably ok, but looking longer will hurt you.”

11. Elyrest Jan 2nd 2014 at 01:22 pm 11

LarryLunts - . Dumpy sad sack? You might want to work a little on your description, but nevertheless, that is an attractive woman by SMBC standards.