WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (10926) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Comics I Don’t Understand » This is how I just found out The Walking Dead starts up again tomorrow.

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

This is how I just found out The Walking Dead starts up again tomorrow.

on Feb 9th 2013

dead.gif

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (10926) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Filed in

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category') AND tr.object_id IN (10926) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Uncategorized | 11 responses so far

11 Responses to “This is how I just found out The Walking Dead starts up again tomorrow.”

1. Jeff S. Feb 9th 2013 at 02:26 pm 1

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I found out last week, but I don’t remember where I heard it. The other show that is making me mad is Mad Men. I have no freakin’ idea when that is supposed to start up again. It took a whole year off before last season, so it wouldn’t surprise me if they took another year off. Boo…

2. Cidu Bill Feb 9th 2013 at 02:41 pm 2

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

April 7 for Mad Men. I added it to my desk calendar when I found out, since I was sure I’d forget otherwise.

3. Jeff S. Feb 9th 2013 at 02:43 pm 3

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

That is LATE!!! But, thanks for the heads up!

4. Arthur Feb 9th 2013 at 03:14 pm 4

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I think you have the wrong artist and strip name tags on this one.
    Unless things are even more Bizarre than I thought.

5. zbicyclist Feb 10th 2013 at 01:19 am 5

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I sent this to a zombie fan in snowbound Vermont, who replied “But it does snow in Georgia where the Walking Dead is set. Do your research, Mr. Miller!”

6. chuckers Feb 10th 2013 at 07:25 am 6

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I knew it was in February but couldn’t recall exactly when. I figured there would have been a lot more mentions about it. At one point I thought it might have been last Sunday but then realised it would have been unlikely they would have had it run against the Superb Owl festival so I went to the AMC website to confirm.

And, as zbicyclist’s Vermont friend replies, the source material has a LOT of snow in Georgia for reasons I can’t fully comprehend.

7. ANDREA Feb 10th 2013 at 11:08 am 7

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

A must-read for zombie fans (by the author of ‘World War Z’): ‘The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead ‘ . . . in which the concept of cold stopping zombies ‘dead in their tracks’ was first promulgated, I believe.

Interestingly enough (well, to me, anyway), in Sir Terry Pratchett’s ‘DiscWorld’ series, trolls become more intelligent, the colder they become.

8. Morris Keesan Feb 10th 2013 at 11:26 am 8

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

ANDREA, I think the troll/temperature thing has something to do with silicon and superconductors.

This “Non Sequitur” is how I found out that there’s apparently a tv show called “The Walking Dead”, and the comment thread here is how I found out that it’s probably about zombies.

9. zandermann Feb 10th 2013 at 03:13 pm 9

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Once boys get older than Jeffrey, it’s even easier to read their minds — there’s only one thing in them

10. Rasheed Feb 10th 2013 at 08:42 pm 10

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Coincidentally, I just worked a sci fi con in Dallas, and 3 actresses from the Walking Dead were appearing there. There’s a local arthouse theater that shows Walking Dead on the big screen for free, and two of the ladies are attending tonight.

11. chemgal Feb 10th 2013 at 11:48 pm 11

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Morris @ 8, I often find out pop culture things on this site, too. But I knew this one, in spite of watching less TV than almost anyone I know.