WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (10715) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Comics I Don’t Understand » At least two people had their responses mysteriously disappear yesterday

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

At least two people had their responses mysteriously disappear yesterday

on Jan 13th 2013

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I don’t have a clue why: presumably some WordPress glitch.

As of early Sunday afternoon, there is nothing trapped in Moderation Purgatory.

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (10715) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Filed in

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category') AND tr.object_id IN (10715) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Uncategorized | 9 responses so far

9 Responses to “At least two people had their responses mysteriously disappear yesterday”

1. Lola Jan 13th 2013 at 03:10 pm 1

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Does the lack of any responses on this string mean anything?

2. Lost in A**2 Jan 13th 2013 at 05:56 pm 2

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Yes: all of the responses before yours went into the Great Beyond.

3. Lost in A**2 Jan 13th 2013 at 05:57 pm 3

You broke the curse!

4. Morris Keesan Jan 13th 2013 at 09:31 pm 4

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I just had another response vanish. Some time this afternoon, I posted a comment on the “He Can’t Sleep As Well” thread, and when I saw that Mark in Boston had made essentially the same comment as mine, I went to look and saw that mine had disappeared. This would have been some time between 1:12pm and 8:18pm today, going by posted times.

5. Kamino Neko Jan 14th 2013 at 12:42 am 5

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

I haven’t had it happen recently, but I have, from time to time, had responses disappear into the aether on wordpress. Seems to be an ongoing issue.

6. Lost in A**2 Jan 14th 2013 at 10:16 am 6

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Hmmph. I thought I had made a comment about contacting Wordpress support. Ah well. It’s been a distracted morning.

I had thought the problem had something to do with hypertext links, but Morris Keesan’s response worked.

7. Lost in A**2 Jan 14th 2013 at 10:17 am 7

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Oh. Right. I had gotten a ’service error’ report when I made my previous comment. I *said* I was distracted, today. ;/

8. Mark in Boston Jan 14th 2013 at 05:33 pm 8

SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Morris Keesan, I just replaced your name with mine on your comment.

9. Morris Keesan Jan 14th 2013 at 06:41 pm 9

… and added some French.
    Perhaps wordpress is developing too much intelligence, recognized that your IP address and mine are geographically close, and thought that the comment was a duplicate.