Vintage LOL-Ewww

Cidu Bill on Jan 5th 2013

Chak sent me this back in October, and I’m going to add an Arlo Page tag as well.

And yeah, I’m still finding comics scattered all over my hard drive: 2012 was not a year in which I would have impressed anybody with my organizational skills.

comiccathole1.png

Filed in Arlo Page, Bill Bickel, Comics That Made Us Laugh Out Loud, Cyanide and Happiness, Ewww, comic strips, comics, humor, lol | 10 responses so far

10 Responses to “Vintage LOL-Ewww”

1. Bob in Nashville Jan 5th 2013 at 02:02 pm 1

C&H in it’s purest form. So repulsive I can’t stop laughing.

2. Jeff S. Jan 5th 2013 at 04:47 pm 2

I have to agree with Bob… I’m pretty much disgusted with myself that I laughed at this one. That being said, it is just a new take on a similar joke I heard a LONG time ago, but instead of a cat smelling his own rear end, it was a dog licking himself. The punchline was nearly identical.

3. minorannoyance Jan 5th 2013 at 08:50 pm 3

Jeff S:
    My father used to drop that punchline — “I think you better pet him first” — into any conversation involving housepets.

4. Danny Boy (London Derriere) Jan 6th 2013 at 01:30 am 4

And that’s what she said.

5. Proginoskes Jan 6th 2013 at 03:51 am 5

Even worse would have been the Green Guy saying “So that’s why my finger is brown” in panel #4 …

6. Kilby Jan 6th 2013 at 04:19 am 6

@ 5- Do we really need to be discussing ways in which C&H could be made to be more disgusting than it already is?

7. zookeeper Jan 6th 2013 at 10:36 am 7

“Wish I could do that.”
    “Well, pet him first, maybe he’ll let you.”

8. Bob Ball Jan 6th 2013 at 12:41 pm 8

Maybe I should look up the meaning of Arlo again, but can this merit the Arlo if no one but readers censor it?

9. Mark in Boston Jan 6th 2013 at 05:11 pm 9

This one seems unnecessarily long. It should be only two panels, because the correct answer to the question in panel 1 is “Because they can.” Our readers will also recognize that as being the punch line to a well-known joke about dogs. Boston-area jazz fans will recognize that as the title of a Bert Seager CD.

10. Paperboy Jan 6th 2013 at 05:48 pm 10

Mark in Boston#9- I think C&H could’ve been funny with only the first two panels, but the response there is funnier than the “correct” one. Such a hoity-toity reply to a vulgar question.