Friday Morning LOL-Ewww-Synchronicipee

Cidu Bill on Dec 21st 2012

Two from Morris Keesan:

toilet.jpg
tree2.jpg

Filed in Arlo and Janis, Baby Blues, Christmas, Christmas trees, Comics That Made Us Laugh Out Loud, Ewww, Jimmy Johnson, comic strips, comics, humor, lol, synchronicity | 13 responses so far

13 Responses to “Friday Morning LOL-Ewww-Synchronicipee”

1. chuckers Dec 15th 2012 at 04:42 pm 1

Another kid in “Baby Blues”?!

That is what I get for not following regularly.

2. Elyrest Dec 21st 2012 at 12:26 am 2

chuckers - Yep, you really don’t follow “Baby Blues”. That baby’s been around for about 10 years now.

3. The Vicar Dec 21st 2012 at 04:18 am 3

@chuckers:

That’s exactly what I was going to say.

Except that I was going to follow it up with a comment to the effect that the first child has apparently vanished, and speculate on cannibalism. :P

4. Morris Keesan Dec 21st 2012 at 09:13 am 4

Hammy’s older sister is still in the strip (giving her baby sister a haircut this week). She’s just not in this instalment.

5. Susan T-O Dec 21st 2012 at 09:51 am 5

Considering they’ve had kids for at least 8 comic-strip years (Zoe & Hammie are both in school) and Wren has been mobile for quite some time now, shouldn’t the house have already been child-proofed?

6. Judge Mental Dec 21st 2012 at 10:17 am 6

Wren has been around as long as I have been reading Baby Blues and that has to over 7-8 years. Looking it up, Elyrest was right on it, she was introduced in the strip in October of 2002.

Child-proofing isn’t a permanent fix. They could have very well child-proofed it for Zoe & Hammie, and then undid much of it once they got older. You aren’t going to keep those ugly rubber bumpers on the tables indefinitely. Unlocking appliances and cabinets and removing socket covers every time you need to access them is a needless hassle once the kid is old enough to be know not to drink cleaning fluid or stick their fingers in the socket.

7. Mary in Ohio Dec 21st 2012 at 06:10 pm 7

Judge - I read Baby Blues regularly and I’m not sure Hammie has reached that age YET!

8. chuckers Dec 21st 2012 at 07:56 pm 8

How did I respond to this a week ago and have it disappear? Jeezy-petes! I was sure I had seen this before.

Bill, you are making me lose my mind!

9. Bob in Nashville Dec 21st 2012 at 08:57 pm 9

I think Arlo wants to mark territory. Considering that there’s a cat in the house, I do hope he’s not going to use those thin glass ornaments.

10. Larry Dec 21st 2012 at 09:15 pm 10

That Arlo is right out of an old Mickey Mouse including his hand gesture displaying the tree. Chip & Dale were in the tree originally. That is what is upsetting the Ludmeister.

11. jjmcgaffey Dec 21st 2012 at 11:06 pm 11

Wren has _just_ begun to stand up, which presumably triggered the (re)childproofing of the house. Mary in Ohio - LOL!

12. Elyrest Dec 22nd 2012 at 12:36 am 12

chuckers - All is explained here - look for comments 8, 9, and 10.

13. Meryl A Dec 26th 2012 at 02:45 am 13

Judge Mental -

We have the corner bumpers in our office and have never had a child, stopped husband from hitting his hip into the file cabinet and hurting himself, and I want to bring them to a client where I keep hitting my head on an overhead display case corner.