Friday Morning Ewww - December 14

Cidu Bill on Dec 14th 2012

These both fall into the “don’t want to think about it” category

0-burmuda.giflila-ewww.gif

Filed in Bill Bickel, Ewww, Meaning of Lila, Pardon My Planet, Vic Lee, comic strips, comics, humor | 10 responses so far

10 Responses to “Friday Morning Ewww - December 14”

1. Bob in Nashville Dec 14th 2012 at 12:22 am 1

The Bermuda Triangle one was more of a groaner than an ewww to me. No need to flush because the, uh, matter mysteriously disappears. What worries me about it is that airplanes flying over that water vanish as well, so sit with caution.

2. James Pollock Dec 14th 2012 at 05:39 am 2

It’s even worse than that… one of the symptoms of Bermuda triangle-ness is ships that are adrift, with no people left on board.

3. pepperjackcandy Dec 14th 2012 at 09:16 am 3

I LOLed at the first one.

My son says that a Bermuda Triangle toilet sounds like a good idea to him.

4. Kilby Dec 14th 2012 at 09:53 am 4

@ James Pollock (2) - Given that we are talking about toilets, I think your comment has a P-for-T typo in it.

5. Keera Dec 14th 2012 at 12:43 pm 5

I keep wondering how you’d sit on the Bermuda toilet. It’s rather wide.

Back when I had a cat, I made darned sure the litter box was kept clean. The cat would dig more and more to find an unused spot - which would explain the state of my bathroom at the time. ;-)

6. James Pollock Dec 14th 2012 at 03:36 pm 6

Well, Kilby, either way the problem is the same… it’s the people who disappear. I don’t think that a toilet that occasionally “disappears” the person sitting on it is going to sell well.

7. Lost in A**2 Dec 14th 2012 at 05:31 pm 7

I can see a market for the guest bathroom, James.

8. Kilby Dec 16th 2012 at 07:58 am 8

What happened to the “Friday Morning LOL-Ewww-Synchronicipee” post?
    All it produces now is a 404 error.

9. Elyrest Dec 16th 2012 at 09:36 am 9

Kilby - The post you’re referring to is different than the link you provided even though both bring you404 errors. The Synchronicipee one was dated 12/21/12 and I have a feeling that it went live early and Bill took it down. It’s happened before and will most likely pop up next Friday.

10. Cidu Bill Dec 16th 2012 at 10:48 am 10