WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (10283) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Comics I Don’t Understand » Angry Santa Elf Post I Don’t Understand

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Angry Santa Elf Post I Don’t Understand

on Nov 29th 2012

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

59654_4496081636073_354779961_n.jpg

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('post_tag') AND tr.object_id IN (10283) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Filed in

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_terms' doesn't exist]
SELECT t.*, tt.* FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON tt.term_id = t.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category') AND tr.object_id IN (10283) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Uncategorized | 7 responses so far

7 Responses to “Angry Santa Elf Post I Don’t Understand”

1. Jeff S. Nov 29th 2012 at 12:58 am 1

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Because they thought they had to put presents underneath it? It’s all I got.

2. Folly Nov 29th 2012 at 01:13 am 2

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Since Christmas season is official, it’s time for them to clock in. And they’re ALL working the night shift. (It’s the north pole you see…)

3. Usual John Nov 29th 2012 at 01:28 am 3

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

It’s always a scramble to make several hundred million toys, and if the Christmas season is already upon them then they’re nearly out of time.

4. Paperboy Nov 29th 2012 at 12:53 pm 4

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Is “little men” the Politically Correct term for “elves”?

5. jayjaybear Nov 29th 2012 at 06:46 pm 5

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

#4: Toymaker-Americans…

6. Keera Nov 29th 2012 at 07:28 pm 6

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Because it’s not December yet? My co-workers and I had that discussion this evening, walking home from a restaurant, because all the Christmas lights are up and lit already. I suspect that the city is tired of one of the darkest and wettest Novembers we have had in ages just like the rest of us are. We need the pretty lights!

7. Elyrest Nov 29th 2012 at 08:14 pm 7

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]
    SELECT * FROM wp_users WHERE ID = '1' LIMIT 1

Keera - I agree about needing the pretty lights at this time of year. Just when it’s the darkest and dreariest it’s just so lovely to have all the bright, colorful, and twinkly lights. It helps get me in the mood for the holidays when I see all the decorations around my neighborhood. People were decorating like crazy at work today too and I have to say it’s a nice to see the building all gussied-up. We haven’t had a bad fall though - not really cold, no snow and not much rain either.

WordPress database error: [Table 'com0800608122374.wp_users' doesn't exist]