Saturday Morning Ewww

Nicole: I don’t even like real Milk Duds
milkduds.pngnosepick.png

MrKenneth:
appropriateattire.png
Morris Keesan:

whistle.jpg

Filed in Bill Bickel, Cow and Boy, Cyanide and Happiness, Ewww, Milk Duds, Mother Goose, Non Sequitur, Real Life Adventures, Wiley Miller, comic strips, comics, humor, iPhone | 10 responses so far

10 Responses to “Saturday Morning Ewww”

1. Frank the curmudgeon Feb 20th 2010 at 12:50 am 1

The philosopher was a Milk Dud.

2. mkilby Feb 20th 2010 at 02:14 am 2

Mother: “Please don’t reach across the table. Don’t you know how to use your tongue?”
    Kid: “Of course I do, but my arms are longer.”

Were Ben & Non Sequitur too far apart (in dates and/or orifices) to get a synchronicity award?

3. Sili Feb 20th 2010 at 08:41 am 3

Okay, I googled “milk duds” so now I finally get the joke: Ewwwwww.

4. Adam? Feb 20th 2010 at 10:17 am 4

I’m a little disappointed with the Cyanide and Happiness. He normally knows how to do a punchline well, but the “AW, SICK!” felt like a bit like canned laughter! Is it an older one?

5. Lihtox Feb 20th 2010 at 04:29 pm 5

I could not help but laugh at Cyanide & Happiness (and I really tried not to). :) I don’t think it needs a punchline.

6. Kevin A Feb 20th 2010 at 09:14 pm 6

Moonlight Sonata

(I learned to recognize it from the musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” (original version), where Schroeder plays and Lucy sings.)

7. Dan Feb 20th 2010 at 11:46 pm 7

How does one trim nostrils? With a scalpel?

8. Mark in Boston Feb 21st 2010 at 02:32 pm 8

I knew someone who could whistle and hum at the same time, and could do Bach two-part inventions. She could probably do the right-hand part of the Moonlight Sonata without much effort.

9. The Bad Seed Feb 22nd 2010 at 09:35 am 9

Dan, “thanks” for reminding me of Lou Reed’s “Harry’s Circumcision” while I’m drinking my coffee. An Ewww just became an über-Ewww for me!

10. mkilby Feb 22nd 2010 at 11:50 am 10

@ The Bad Seed (9) - I wish I had taken your word about the Über-Eewww, and had not gone and googled that song. Icky. ;-(

@ Dan (7) - I think Bernie (and Ben) should use a Weed Whacker.